Conquered the mountain at last

The mountain of ironing that is. Unbelievably I have been trying to empty the ironing basket since Monday and I have now succeeded. I knew having a baby in the house would make things difficult, but I didn't realise quite how difficult! I think I'll try Chore Buster for a while and see if that helps keep the boring housework under control so I can get on with more important things (like crafting!).

Edit: And now I have cleaned the black mould out of the washing machine. Sadly this seems to have killed it completely. Praying that leaving it alone and turned off for a while will sort it out.

Now on to some sewing - finishing the pocket nappies I started so I can get on to something more exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Crafty Cactus. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.