Science Geek Cross-Stitch

This appeals to both the scientist and creative in me:



It was made by Geek Crafts reader Jennifer, for her botanist father. I always loved microscopy when I studied anatomy way back in the midsts of time and this makes me want to try cross-stitch out.

I'm in a bit of a craft rut at the moment, to be honest. I realised I was putting pressure on myself to churn out all manner of home-made stuff and actually got quite stressed about it, so I relaxed for a while (though I still made some things, like the booties for my friend). But now I'm itching to make things again, hence the collating of inspiration. Hopefully I will be inspired and get going on something new soon.

Via CRAFT Magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Crafty Cactus. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.